With Annnd…Action! event bookings are priced as hourly blocks, “not packages” with a two-hour minimum for most* indoor events.
Lots included! We have add-ons that you might like too. Read on…
Every event we service includes:
- Annnd…Action! Photo Booth Sample Photos (not iPad pictures, Camera photos)
- ‘Closed’ booth or ‘open’ booth set-up
- Large selection of clean props/disguises, themed for your event – so your guests can get seriously silly
- Free personalized, custom-designed touch screen and photo print designs
- Filmstrips photo prints (one design only – postcard 4×6 or dual designs available at an extra charge)
- Unlimited turns/photo sessions for your guests
- Prints for everyone in a photo (hi quality, non-smear, thermal photographs that take just seconds to print!) Photo filters offer cool image effects and different looks.^
- Digital copies that can be instantly shared via text, email or social media**
- Free online gallery with all Hi Res images from the event – password protected to share with just friends and family
- Free consultation, on-site set up and breakdown
- Always friendly and professional attendants (we don’t sit around on our phones hanging out half asleep – we’re aim to make sure YOUR guests have BIG FUN!)
BOOK NOW! Reserve your date & time.
No $$ required until contract is presented.
You tell us your vision – We make it happen! We’ll customize your experience:
Our services are provided on an hourly basis.
We want you to have the best time possible, so we will suggest a ‘right size’ for your guest count and other party activities you will have happening.
Two (2) hours is always our minimum* (The price per hour drops the longer you decide to have the photo booth.)
For most private events and small gatherings at home, backyards and small venues) our pricing starts at $475 for two hours.
For large events, including corporate occasions pricing begins at $500 for two hours. (This is slightly different due to unique loading/set-up situations, media usage and any extra ‘dressing’ to ensure the booth looks its most elegant to match your occasion.)
Note: Major holidays may also impact rates.¹ “Yes!” we will RFP for your corporate event.
Here are some popular add-ons we offer. If there’s something different you might like- just let us know. We’re flexible and creative – you call the shots…or leave the details to us!
Email Your Photos! – We can turn on email so your guests can share their images instantly. Email option does require a WiFi connection to be instant, or messages will store throughout the event and we’ll send them once we return to our office. Cost: $0
Thumb Drive / Memory Stick with Photo Files – Request to have your files downloaded onto a convenient thumb drive at the end of the event. Allows easy access for reprints! Cost: $10
Postcard Prints (4×6) – Due to media shortages and price increases, we need to now charge for postcard style prints. Your printouts will show large photos and there’s more room for design! Limit one roll – approx. 400 prints. Cost: $50
Dual Design Option – One design printout isn’t enough? You can choose to have up to two different designs for your guests to pick from and print at the end of their photo session. Must be same size print/same amount of photos. Cost: $50 Set-up.
Film Strip Bookmark Covers – Put those photos to good use! We’ll provide each of your guests with a clear plastic photo protector with a cute tassel on top that you can distribute, or we will give to your guests as they visit the booth. Cost: $.35 per cover (Requires advance ordering – minimum 10 days prior to your event)
Film Strip Photo Frames – Display those filmstrip memories for all to see. We’ll provide each of your guests with a stand-up, clear photo frame that you can place on tables for your guests to fill once they visit the booth. Cost: $1.25 per frame (Requires advance ordering – minimum 10 days prior to your event)
Photo Key Chains – Carry your memories with you everywhere on these clever key chains. Guests will get their photos strips, plus a nifty keepsake. Cost: $1.00 per keychain (Requires advance ordering – minimum 10 days prior to your event. Template restrictions do apply – please ask.)
Green Screen – Place your guests right on the set: the scene of the crime? the big game? or a tropical location? Backgrounds are available, or give us your ideas… we’ll make it look like your guests are really there! Cost: Green-screen setup fee is $150. Ask for a sample image and we’ll show you how it works.
Premium Backdrops – We are proud to offer flower walls, box hedge wall and pillow-type backdrops for an extra fee. Please let us know if you’re interested in Greenery or Florals for your event. Cost: Price ranges between $125 to $500
The Fine Print:
– Any choice of booth set-up requires a minimum of 12 x 12 flat, clean space.
– Select from one 2 x 6 classic film strip -OR- 4 x 6 postcard style printouts. We can split your session to accommodate two different versions of the SAME style for an additional set up fee of $50. (Reminder: postcard style is an extra cost of $50.)
– ¹ Major holidays require us to give up our holiday time for yours. Please expect up to a 25% increase of our current posted rates for the following: New Years Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day (Weekend), 4th of July (Day), Labor Day (Weekend), Thanksgiving (Weekend), or Christmas Eve. (Closed Christmas Day.) Thank you for your understanding.
– We arrive approx. 1.5 hours in advance for set-up and begin breakdown once the contracted time is over. Don’t worry- if your guests are in the middle of a session, we won’t push anyone out; but like at the supermarket, when time is up, we notify the last guest in line and alert other guests that the photo booth is closing/closed. If you wish us to remain open longer: if schedule permits, we can stay open in ½ hour increments as overtime, charged at $90 per each half-hour requested or accrued.
– Set-up requires a dedicated 3-prong electrical outlet within 25-feet of the photo booth set-up area. Safety first: please know, we may need to tape down extension cords if hiding them away from pathways is not an option. For outdoor events, if we must bring a gas generator or solar panel, the fee is $100. Please keep in mind gas generators do make machine noises!
– **Social Media and/or email does requires a WiFi connection for real-time sharing, otherwise all posts will uploaded after the event is over. Not available for events scheduled with less than 5 days notice. WiFi hotspot may be an option, price TBD.
– We will reserve a time slot for you upon verbal agreement and a $50 retainer will be due at time of contract (within 48 hours) to fully secure the date/time of your event. Retainers are payable via cash, personal check, money order, Paypal (credit cards taken using Paypal or Square).
BOOK NOW to reserve your date & time.
Please also read the Annnd… Action! Photo Booth Cancellations Policy