Event bookings are priced as blocks, with a two-hour minimum.*
$285 / 2 hours
$415 / 3 hours
$525 / 4 hours
Ask us about pricing your day or evening event lasting 5 hours or more and about our “neighbor” and non-profit rates.
Every event package includes the following:
- Selection of a closed booth or open studio set-up
- Tons of clean props and disguises for your guests to get seriously silly with
- Free custom designed touch screens and printouts
- Your choice of postcards or filmstrips
- Unlimited turns/takes for your guests
- Printouts for everyone (hi quality thermal photos that take just seconds to print!)
- Digital copies that can be instantly shared via text, email or social media*
- Free USB thumb drive with all of your original event photos (ready to reprint!)
- Free online gallery – password protected to share with friends and family
- Free consultation, on-site set up and breakdown
- Always friendly and professional attendants
** BOOK NOW ** (no payment is required at this time.)
You call the shots!
- Take your pick from colorful, glittery, plain or textured backdrops
- Customize your photos – select layout, colors & logo
- Choose from single prints (4×6) or classic 2×6 filmstrips
- Decide if you want to add on social media delivery or green screen elements
- Full Props department: we’ve got lots to choose from! (Tell us if we should limit anything – examples: scary masks, fake weapons, fake cigars, etc.)
Annnd … Action! Add-ons:
Here are some popular add-ons we offer. If there’s something different you might like- just let us know. We’re flexible and creative – you call the shots … or leave the details to us!
Film Strip Photo Frames – Display those filmstrip memories for all to see! (No more using them as bookmarks.) We’ll provide each of your guests with a stand-up, clear photo frame that you can distribute, or we will giveaway to your guests as they visit the booth. Cost: $1.00 per frame (Requires advance ordering – minimum 10 days prior to your event)
Photo Key Chains – Carry your memories with you everywhere on these clever key chains. Guests will get their photos strips, plus a nifty keepsake. Cost: $1.00 per keychain (Requires advance ordering – minimum 10 days prior to your event. Template restrictions do apply – please ask.)
Green Screen – Place your guests right on the set: the scene of the crime? the big game? or a tropical location? Backgrounds are available, or give us your ideas… we’ll make it look like your guests are really there! Cost: Green-screen setup fee is $50. Please note, green screen is only available with the 4×6 postcard format, not film strips. Ask for a sample image and we’ll show you how it works.
Video – We can provide MP4 video slideshow of every take, presented to you on a DVD after close of event. Cost: DVD set-up fee $50 [NOTE: VIDEO CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME]
The Fine Print:
– Any choice of booth set-up requires a minimum of 12 x 12 available space.
– Standard print-out selections are 4 x 6 postcard OR 2 x 6 classic film strip. We can split your session to accommodate both types for an additional set up fee of $75. This will require a 5-15 minute break from guests to change-over the settings, test, and get going again. Please note, the 5-15 minutes to “reset” the booth counts as used time and will not be extended. If the time to reset exceeds 16 minutes, we’ll add those extra minutes to the end of your contracted time.
– We arrive approx. 1.5 hours in advance for set-up and begin breakdown once the contracted time is over. Don’t worry- if your guests are in the middle of a session, we won’t push anyone out – but like at the supermarket, when time is up, we will have to notify the ‘last’ guest in line and alert other guests that the photo booth is closing/closed. If you wish us to remain open longer: if schedule permits, we can stay open in ½ increments for an overtime fee of $85 per each half hour accrued.
– Set-up requires a dedicated 3-prong electrical outlet within 25 feet of the photo booth set-up area. Safety first: please know, we may need to tape down extension cords if hiding them away from pathways is not an option.
– *Social Media and/or email does requires a WiFi connection for real-time sharing, otherwise all posts will uploaded after the event is over. Not available for events scheduled with less than 5 days notice.
– We will reserve a time slot for you upon verbal agreement and a $50 retainer will be due at time of contract (within 48 hours) to fully secure the date/time of your event. Retainers are payable via cash, personal check, money order, Paypal (credit cards taken using Paypal).
** BOOK NOW ** Reserve your time & date.
Please also read the Annnd… Action! Photo Booth Cancellations Policy